What To Bring For Arrangements
What To Bring With You To The Funeral Home For Arrangements
Here we provide you with a list of what you’ll need to bring to the Funeral Home when making arrangements for a funeral.
What To Bring
We’ve provided a list of what to bring with you to the funeral home for arrangements.
- Clothing and full set of undergarments
- Shoes and socks
- Glasses (if applicable)
- Dentures (if applicable)
- A recent photograph that shows their hairstyle/cosmetics use
- A photograph to be placed with their online death notice
INFORMATION TO GATHER:
- Date of Birth
- Legal Address- can be nursing facility or assisted living facility.
- Spouse’s full name (including maiden name)
- Parent’s full names (including mother’s maiden name)
- Names of employers
- Names of surviving relatives (children, siblings, grandchildren etc…. include spouse’s name where necessary)
ITEMS TO BRING LATER
- Items for the memory table(s)- framed photos, memorabilia, awards, crafts, etc.